Documenting the emotional first moments of your child's life.
With First Hours coverage, I will provide documentary-style imagery of your expanded family within the first 48 hours after your baby’s arrival. This coverage is great for those who do not wish to have their labor & delivery photographed, but are looking to have documentation of those special first hours spent together with their new baby, bonding and falling in love. It’s also ideal for families looking to have special images of grandparents or older siblings meeting the newest family member for the first time. And we can’t forget – photos of those teeny tiny baby feet and hands!
Pricing & Inclusions
first hours (Fresh 48) Session – $600
(same rate applies for in-home Newborn Sessions)
• Loosely on call in the weeks around your due date
• Initial phone consult to go over any questions you may have
• 60 minutes of documentary-style photography coverage at your birthing facility within 48 hours after baby’s arrival (session is not guaranteed to occur the same day as delivery)
• Images ready within 2 weeks of your session
• 30-day password-protected online gallery
• Fully-edited high resolution images available as a digital download (includes printing release)
Website update in progress – More images coming soon!
View Highlights from A First Hours Session on the blog:
** I fully respect the privacy of my clients, and only show client approved images. **